Friday, May 9, 2008

EMOCEANS!!!

Why such a hybrid name??Well thats because that is what I want this blog to be...A collection of content close to my heart...emotions which are like an ocean...deep vast but still soothing to the heart...However the nearer you go the more the risk ,the more the adventure...

Wondering where I discovered this strange connection...At a beautiful divine place called Ganpatipule...As I saw the ocean I realised..how a thing which is so very soothing and delighting can be potentially dangerous and fatal upon going closer...Similar is the case with emotions(read emoceans...) ..isnt it?A source of joy,pleasure,delight,peace,love,smiles and also......tears,sadness,restlessness....Nevertheless...just as these mixed characteristics differentiate an ocean from a tiny stream or a rivulet...similarly these emotions differentiate us.......we humans.......from other living forms on mother earth....Just as the divinity and the danger together are the identity of the mighty ocean... these emoceans are our identity...our distinct identity!!!What say guys???

3 comments:

Vaibhav said...

Nice name u have chosen here, try to write longer articles though

Rach said...

nice post.... and am going to Ganpati Pule in the coming week too!! hope i too find some peace there :)

Shayon said...

awesome work on the name...very indegenious...
wish u all the very best in ur latest endeavour...
Welcome to the blogosphere!! ;-)

About Me

My photo
I AM A STUDENT OF A SCHOOL CALLED LIFE AND EVERYDAY IS AS ENJOYABLE AS A PICNIC AND AS CHALLENGING AS AN EXAM!!!!!! Rachana thats my name..... hey I am a student but dont ask my roll number..hehehe... Someone as unique and as ordinary as anyone else...Poetess in words and at heart...Just completed my MBA and would start working from June...Blogging and cooking are 2 interests which I am recently developing and must say am enjoying every bit of both..coz both give me a great feeling of contentment and satisfaction ...Very close to my family and a few friends who are like family...Have had a few enriching experiences in my life and am looking forward to more as my career takes a headstart in the next month...