Monday, April 13, 2009

Woh Pal...

(This one is extremely close to my heart.....Something I wrote several years back but the experience is still fresh....It is a little long,though but even these 10 paras were not sufficient to express my 5 years at NM. Thanks to all my friends because this poem is entirely dedicated to them.)
WOH PAL
Aaj bhi woh din yaad hai, Jab rakha tha college mein pehla kadam.
Naya tha mahaul,naye yhe log, Mano ek nayi duniya mein aa gaye ho hum.

Aankhon mein the hazaron sapne , Par man mein tha ek anjan sa dar.
Is naye safar mein kyaa……….. Milenge mujhe humsafar.

Jaise jaise waqt beeta, Ban gaye kai dost khaas.
Aise dost jinhe jeevanbhar, Rakh saku aapne dil ke paas.

Har baar koi to mil jaata, Jo hota mujhse behtar.
Aise hi to sikha humne, Pair rakhna zameen par.

Yaad aata hai ghanton baith kar, Karna idhar-udhar ki baatein.
Aur exam aane par katna, Beena neend ke who raatein.

Subah corner ki bench pakadkar, College mein who so jaana.
Lecture ki amrutvani se durr, Sapnon ki duniya mein kho jaana.

Par ek pal aisa aata jab, Har koi vapas laut aaye.
Attendance ke waqt to mano, Murda bhi kabra se hath uthaye.

Man ki chotisi baat bhi, Yaaron doston ko batana.
Kisi ke naam se kisiko, Mahino tak satana.

Naa jaane kaise waqt ye beeta, Aa hi gayi judaai ki ghadi.
Doston kaa jo saath na hota, Ho jati mushkil badi.

Pankh lagakar waqt udd gaya, Hume pukare aanewala kal.
Ab dil mein khwahish uthi hai,
Kaash………………………Phir jee paye who pal
Kaash……………………Phir jee paye who pal

1 comment:

Vaibhav said...

Here lies a blog that was abandoned by the author without any warning..... sad!

About Me

My photo
I AM A STUDENT OF A SCHOOL CALLED LIFE AND EVERYDAY IS AS ENJOYABLE AS A PICNIC AND AS CHALLENGING AS AN EXAM!!!!!! Rachana thats my name..... hey I am a student but dont ask my roll number..hehehe... Someone as unique and as ordinary as anyone else...Poetess in words and at heart...Just completed my MBA and would start working from June...Blogging and cooking are 2 interests which I am recently developing and must say am enjoying every bit of both..coz both give me a great feeling of contentment and satisfaction ...Very close to my family and a few friends who are like family...Have had a few enriching experiences in my life and am looking forward to more as my career takes a headstart in the next month...