Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love is taking a new meaning

No matter how much we think we understand the concept of LOVE , this is one mystery best understood in it's entirety by none other than ALMIGHTY himself...All the expertise and genius in the world fails to explain why your smile makes me feel so complete ...so divine...
It all started that rainy evening Rachael met Patrick for the first time...Instantly, they both knew something was wrong...life was at the starting point of that roller coaster ride that she been avoiding all her life...the point from where she would ride the car with a total stranger...ironically her only savior among her fears and apprehensions..
As the attendant pushed the start button...the journey began....she wanted to hold his hand and tell him.."I am scared" and wanted to hear.. "Dont worry, I am there for you "...Few seconds from the start came a steep slope...it was fun to move northwards..seeing beautiful faraway lanscapes...she did not realise when the fear and apprehensions were replaced by relief because there was someone next to her...quietly , without speaking a word, gave her the comfort of his presence...
Love started...taking over it's first meaning of togetherness...the feeling of mutual happiness just by virtue of each others company...
The ride took several twists and turns...ups and downs and with each move , love took a new meaning..There were times when it meant Lets Enjoy together...times when it meant ...This ride would nt have been as beautiful if you were not with me...then came the last big deep fall...she could see it ahead and was full of fear...she felt this is it....I am going to breathe my last....and then something stuck her...If what I have just though comes true...I will never be able to tell this stranger what he means...he will vanish in the crowd...without knowing who I am..what he means to me...and then at the threshhold of the big fall...she finally revealed....I LOVE YOU...I AM SCARED..NOT OF THIS RIDE...BUT OF LOSING YOU...
She never realised when the big fall started...how it ended and when the two of them reached the end of the ride...looking into each others eyes...
Since then the've been together...the roller coaster ride has ended but the ride of life continues...Every twist and turn still continues to reveal new meanings of Love to them...
Recently she has discovered a completely new meaning of Love that has changed how she feels about this MAN...
The new meaning is Time for Family...She sees him spending time with her parents...doing special things for them ... she sees him transform into a SON and eventually more than that...she sees her parents confiding in him...looking upto him...spending the moments which she couldnt give them during all these years...He makes them smile...enjoy...laugh like never before...
This new meaning has left her speechless...She feels a deep sense on indebtness...and pride at the same time..She feels so special that words fail her...All she can say is...I am glad I could see this day...It has changed something within me...
Let's wait for what life has to bring through this ride...The ride continues....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I AM A STUDENT OF A SCHOOL CALLED LIFE AND EVERYDAY IS AS ENJOYABLE AS A PICNIC AND AS CHALLENGING AS AN EXAM!!!!!! Rachana thats my name..... hey I am a student but dont ask my roll number..hehehe... Someone as unique and as ordinary as anyone else...Poetess in words and at heart...Just completed my MBA and would start working from June...Blogging and cooking are 2 interests which I am recently developing and must say am enjoying every bit of both..coz both give me a great feeling of contentment and satisfaction ...Very close to my family and a few friends who are like family...Have had a few enriching experiences in my life and am looking forward to more as my career takes a headstart in the next month...