Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Govinda ala re...

Janmashthami...the festival that marks the birth of the most adorable child in this world...A child whom everyone loves.. who makes you forget every worry .. with that one smile..

What is Janmashtami ... what does it signify...

Ever wondered why the pyramid formed by Lord Krishna is so important...Well here I am sitting in AS 388 travelling back home..thinking why the pyramid...Is it to signify the pyramid principle of communication ... may be .. may be not..what is it??

The more I think about it the more I relate it to a very important fact of life...

Do we ever sit back and thank that nursery teacher who taught us alphabets?? Ever thought about that Peon in school who rang the bell on time so that you could have your breakfast on time..or that friendly canteen owner who brought a steaming hot cup of coffee while I was sitting back late and working...or the Maths eacher who introduced me to numbers ( So did my Boss but lets forget that annual affair for the time being ).As I think about these people I realise how helpless I am...I may be the Govinda who climbs the pyramid but how am I placed alone..where do I reach alone... nowhere...And As this bus is getting chiller and chiller ... my thoughts are running deeper...

The bigger the pyramid , the more the people who support it...which means..the more successful I get .. more the number of people I should be sharing my success with...Do I do that...

Not always.. Why does it happen that as I move up to reach the pot , I forget that there is a big bunch of people who have helped me reach there.. And if they back out at the critical time..not only do I fail..but also risk injury...

That's what life is..and may be .. thats what Balkrishna or lallo (As he is fondly called by Gujratis ..) wanted us to realise..the power of the people who support us...The power of Teamwork...the power of PEOPLE..team members in a team..

He did not want to us to be thieves...though he himself was MAKHAN CHOR... but the only thief who left a smile on the face of the robbed...despite the loss...Well that is all I can say...

And yes..for all the people who have been the base of this small pyramid called EMOCEANS.. for all my readers..those few treasured ones...THANKS a zillion..It's you guys who keep me going...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very deep thoughts... it made me start thinking about the people whom should i thank for their support which has helped to keep climbing the pyramid...

About Me

My photo
I AM A STUDENT OF A SCHOOL CALLED LIFE AND EVERYDAY IS AS ENJOYABLE AS A PICNIC AND AS CHALLENGING AS AN EXAM!!!!!! Rachana thats my name..... hey I am a student but dont ask my roll number..hehehe... Someone as unique and as ordinary as anyone else...Poetess in words and at heart...Just completed my MBA and would start working from June...Blogging and cooking are 2 interests which I am recently developing and must say am enjoying every bit of both..coz both give me a great feeling of contentment and satisfaction ...Very close to my family and a few friends who are like family...Have had a few enriching experiences in my life and am looking forward to more as my career takes a headstart in the next month...