Saturday, August 14, 2010

A SMALL WALK TO REMEMBER

Life knocks your door , in many different ways.
It turns darkness into light , it turns nights into days
On one such rainy day , a guy and a girl meet
To search for that special one , who’ll make their life complete
A typical meeting of families , to arrange a marriage between 2 people
To implement what is His plan , Of making them a couple.
The girl and guy don’t speak , for quite a long while,
But what they just cant hide , is that big lovely smile.
They start meeting each other , as days turn to weeks
Liking converts to feelings , and the feelings reach their peaks
Without either of them knowing , the Phone calls get longer ,
Love cathes them unaware , and the relationship gets stronger.
2 lips may be talking , about worldly things that matter
2 hearts are already saying , we will always be together
2 families decide to meet , to become one forever ,
2 souls are united , by a small walk to remember



1 comment:

Judy said...

This is really beautiful Rachana

About Me

My photo
I AM A STUDENT OF A SCHOOL CALLED LIFE AND EVERYDAY IS AS ENJOYABLE AS A PICNIC AND AS CHALLENGING AS AN EXAM!!!!!! Rachana thats my name..... hey I am a student but dont ask my roll number..hehehe... Someone as unique and as ordinary as anyone else...Poetess in words and at heart...Just completed my MBA and would start working from June...Blogging and cooking are 2 interests which I am recently developing and must say am enjoying every bit of both..coz both give me a great feeling of contentment and satisfaction ...Very close to my family and a few friends who are like family...Have had a few enriching experiences in my life and am looking forward to more as my career takes a headstart in the next month...